Getting in touch with ZEIT Support has always been straightforward: Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to create a ticket and get an answer to your question.
We wanted to make this even easier, providing direct access to ZEIT Support from your dashboard and reducing the impact on your workflow. We are delighted to say that from today this is now possible, with the new Support Form.
- When adding external domains to a project, we no longer require setting a TXT record for them.
- Python Serverless Functions can now be configured with a
functions, which lets you explicitly exclude certain files from the final Serverless Function.
- New projects created from templates now contain working framework logos in their
- Customers on the Hobby plan are now unable to create Now 1.0 deployments.
- The Node.js version available for builds was set to
10.x, to match the AWS Lambda runtime.
- The "Import Project" page now lets you decide between Importing a Git repository or a template.
- Creating a new project using a template now automatically creates a Git repository to make editing it easier.
- The "Deploy Hooks" option and the "Git Branch" Domain option in the project settings now work if your Git repository contains hundreds of branches.
- Team member roles ("Owner" and "Member") are now available on all pricing plans
- The "Domains" tab on the project view was now removed in favor of the "Domains" sidebar item on the "Settings" tab.
- Changing the settings of an existing teams on a mobile device doesn't automatically focus the text areas anymore.
- The Now 1.0 pricing page was removed.
- The "Platform Version" field was removed from the account and team settings.
Today, we are thrilled to announce support for Log Drains: collect all of your logs using a service that specializes in storing app logs.
- New deployments will now automatically receive the latest Node.js version available on ZEIT Now at that point in time.
- When deleting a project, all of its Production Domains will now made unavailable as well (no content will be served from them anymore).
- Domains that are never properly configured will now be automatically deleted after 7 days, instead of 3.
- When creating a new project, its default Production Domain is now made one word shorter if the combination is available.
- Adding support for a new framework to ZEIT Now is now only a matter of creating a single Pull Request for the zeit/now repository.
- As of Now CLI 16.7.3, all files starting with
.envare not uploaded. Previously, only files specifically named
.envwere not uploaded.
- New endpoints for retrieving a realtime stream of all requests for a deployment and retrieving all failed requests are now available.