- Next.js Deployments created via Git don't render debug logs anymore.
- The "Functions" tab available on every deployment now shows the requests of all Serverless Functions by default.
- Shortened domain's TXT verification records to 10 characters.
- Domain Redirects now work on Internet Explorer.
- A suggestion is now being rendered if you're using the
now.jsoninstead of configuring them on the "Domains" tab on the dashboard.
- Purchasing domains now allows for adding a credit card directly in the purchasing flow, instead of having to switch to a separate page.
- Clicking "Buy" on the dashboard's "Domains" tab now retains the active team.
- After purchasing a Domain, you will now be taken to the "Domains" tab on the dashboard, instead of the documentation.
- Just like on the "Domains" tab on the dashboard, the
now.jsoncan now contain up to 50 Domains.
- Wildcard Domains are now being excluded from the "Redirect to" Domain feature.
- Team slugs are now automatically lowercased, when entered with uppercase characters.
- Updated fieldset footer to clarify that we support YouTube and Image links for Integration feature media.
- Interested partners can now reach out via the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
With the launch of Zero Config Deployments, ZEIT made it easier than ever to deploy websites and applications. Now, we're bringing the simplicity of our developer experience to our web dashboard.
Creating new projects, importing existing code, managing domains, setting up redirects, inspecting deployments and functions, and managing teams has never been easier.
- The status of a deployment is now reflected in the tab icon
- External domains are now automatically assigned to your latest production deployment when added to your project
- The warning for adding more than 3 members to a free team is now more clear
- Added a warning for expired team invite links
- Deploying an example now includes a screenshot and link to a live example
- Improved the look and feel of the dashboard and projects pages
- Fixed incorrect DNS indication on Domains page when adding an external domain
- Improved 404 and error pages across the dashboard with detailed information and links to documentation
- Node.js 12 LTS is now available for Serverless Functions (read more)
- Refined domain notification emails with clear instructions on how to properly configure your domain
After deploying a static frontend to ZEIT Now, some projects might make use of Serverless Functions to feed data from.
Creating Serverless Functions is as simple as adding an API directory in your project, and today inspecting them became just as comfortable with the new "Functions" tab from your Deployment Overview.