- New deployments will now automatically receive the latest Node.js version available on ZEIT Now at that point in time.
- When deleting a project, all of its Production Domains will now made unavailable as well (no content will be served from them anymore).
- Domains that are never properly configured will now be automatically deleted after 7 days, instead of 3.
- Adding support for a new framework to ZEIT Now is now only a matter of creating a single Pull Request for the zeit/now repository.
- As of Now CLI 16.7.3, all files starting with
.envare not uploaded. Previously, only files specifically named
.envwere not uploaded.
- New endpoints for retrieving a realtime stream of all requests for a deployment and retrieving all failed requests are now available.
Every Deployment created in either way receives a unique URL, yet you still might want to apply a Custom Domain for your Preview Deployments. Today, we are making this possible with Branch Domains.
- Next.js Deployments created via Git don't render debug logs anymore.
- The "Functions" tab available on every deployment now shows the requests of all Serverless Functions by default.
- Node.js 8 has reached end-of-life. New deployments using Node.js 8.10.x will print a warning in the deployment logs today and will fail to build starting 2020-01-06.
- Shortened domain's TXT verification records to 10 characters.
- Domain Redirects now work on Internet Explorer.
- A suggestion is now being rendered if you're using the
now.jsoninstead of configuring them on the "Domains" tab on the dashboard.
- Purchasing domains now allows for adding a credit card directly in the purchasing flow, instead of having to switch to a separate page.
- Clicking "Buy" on the dashboard's "Domains" tab now retains the active team.
- After purchasing a Domain, you will now be taken to the "Domains" tab on the dashboard, instead of the documentation.
- Just like on the "Domains" tab on the dashboard, the
now.jsoncan now contain up to 50 Domains.
- Wildcard Domains are now being excluded from the "Redirect to" Domain feature.
- Logs can now render visual ASCII layouts.
- The "Deployment Duration" shown for every deployment now doesn't include the duration for which your deployment was queued anymore.
- Team slugs are now automatically lowercased, when entered with uppercase characters.
- Updated fieldset footer to clarify that we support YouTube and Image links for Integration feature media.
- Interested partners on /partners are now able to out via the email@example.com email address.