Twitter Dreamify with Express
This repo is an example app featured in this blog post. Please be sure to read the blog post to fully understand the concepts demonstrated here.
- Create an app on Twitter for Developers.
- Add the required secrets (found in
now.json) to your Now account.
- You'll need your Twitter consumer API keys.
COOK_KEYcan be any arbitrary string. It is used to sign the user's cookie.
- Update the callback URL (
routes/login/index.js, line 14) to be one from your Twitter app.
- Update the cookie domain with a
nowalias of your choosing.
- Deploy this project with
- Alias your deployment to match your cookie domain:
now alias [deployment-url] [chosen-alias].