- When adding external domains to a project, we no longer require setting a TXT record for them.
- Python Serverless Functions can now be configured with a
excludeFiles property in
functions, which lets you explicitly exclude certain files from the final Serverless Function.
- New projects created from templates now contain working framework logos in their
- Customers on the Hobby plan are now unable to create Now 1.0 deployments.
- The Node.js version available for builds was set to
10.x, to match the AWS Lambda runtime.
- The "Import Project" page now lets you decide between Importing a Git repository or a template.
- Creating a new project using a template now automatically creates a Git repository to make editing it easier.
- The "Deploy Hooks" option and the "Git Branch" Domain option in the project settings now work if your Git repository contains hundreds of branches.
- Team member roles ("Owner" and "Member") are now available on all pricing plans
- The "Domains" tab on the project view was now removed in favor of the "Domains" sidebar item on the "Settings" tab.
- Changing the settings of an existing teams on a mobile device doesn't automatically focus the text areas anymore.
- The Now 1.0 pricing page was removed.
- The "Platform Version" field was removed from the account and team settings.